北京pk10快乐赛车:SOLAS New Regulation : Containers Weight Declaration
In order to ensure complete visibility and a seamless transition when adapting to the new SOLAS regulation, we have created a dedicated page on our website to guide you through the new Verified Gross Mass (VGM) regulation.
From July 1st 2016, the Verified Gross Mass will be applied for better container stowage onboard vessels to avoid incident. CMA CGM Group expect to receive the weight prior to planning. A specific SOLAS cut-off will be provided to our customers within booking confirmation.
ANL eBusiness, your easiest solution for VGM
For procedure relating specifically to AUSTRALIA please click LINK VGM AUSTRALIA
Our eBusiness platform is fully compliant to handle your VGM submission requirements. VGM information is gathered, compiled and shared with terminals. VGM information can be submitted along with Shipping Instructions (SI) or through a separate submission.
- Free VGM submission : Safety, compliance and efficiency is not a matter of price. All VGM submissions within our eBusiness platform are free.
- Integrated visibility : Our eBusiness offers shippers a unique business space which permits you to follow the SOLAS status of all your containers in a single view.
- Pre-filled forms: For shippers with booking / BL numbers, associated container numbers and tare.
- Online Verification Process : Data entered is automatically controlled and verified to limit the risk of rejections. We make sure that your entries are compatible with the tare weight and the allowed weight. The process also will also verify the match between the booking number and the containers.
- Mass submissions: By uploading an excel file into the our eBusiness platform, you will be able to register dozens of VGM submissions at once.
Be fully compliant with our electronic solutions portfolio
In addition to our in-house electronic platform, we have enabled the possibility for you to submit VGM through 3rd party portals* like INTTRA, CargoSmart and GT Nexus and also through Direct EDI connection only using our standard VERMAS format. E-Mail could be used in exceptional circumstances.
*Use of 3rd party portals would be purely defined by their respective terms and conditions, including pricing requirements, if any.
|Discover our Online Business Center|
|To get access to our eBusiness functionalities, please register|
|If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support|